I’m (a bit) selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle, but if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve my best. – Marylin Monroe
Marylin Monroe knew what she was talking about. At this time this is how I feel. There is no denying that I have my flaws. I have been molded to be independent in order to survive, or at least to get out of the circumstances in which you have been placed in. My independence is a characteristic that would undeniably describe me. But with that comes great responsibility. (Like stated in the Spider Man movie : ) ) At times I feel that it is too much to handle but then I rely on my faith and figure out what is out of my control and what is.
Most of my friends know that I have a lot more of my best to offer than my worst but I appreciate those who have been there for me thick and thin.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment